Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dr. Endrit!

I did the unthinkable on May 7, I didn't bring my camera to Endrit's graduation! Those of you who know me well would be shocked...especially to something that took 10 years to accomplish. Rick was so good to email them to me, but with the move, etc. etc., they didn't get downloaded until last night. But since this is the last day of 2011, it was very important to have this monumental day documented....Endrit received his PhD in Chemistry!

We could not be happier or more proud to have him as a member of our family!!! He has always been such a great husband to our daughter and now is a wonderful father to our granddaughter! What an accomplishment! And with all the crazy student debt that most people accrue, Endrit has almost no student loan debt! It will be interesting and wonderful to see where he will be in the next ten years!














No comments: