Monday, February 6, 2012

Memories, Light the Corners of my Mind.

I have been thinking a lot about the stories my children may or may not have been told.  I started printing my blogs a couple of years ago.  I knew this would probably be the only journal I would ever write.  Watching my grandchildren and children go through the books, "Oh, I remember that", etc., I decided it would be good to write down some of the stories I can remember from when I was young, a young mother, etc.  I know so few family stories.  So, as I think of things, I'm going to write them, hopefully in a fashion that will encourage my children and grandchildren to read, remember, and perhaps even pass on to their children.

Oh my goodness....did I just say I would be writing my life story?

Yes, with a glitch...it will not be in chronological order.  I will try to remember ages, or at least time frames, but it will be as something reaches deep into the files of my mind and pops out in a memory.  I'm pretty excited about this.  From time to time, there will be no pictures, just memories--lighting the corners of my mind.

No comments: