Friday, January 27, 2012

Not finished, but had to share!

We hadn't finished the wood stove area, because we didn't have the tile.  We went into Lowe's today for a stool, and I saw this tile on sale for .37/6" square!!  That is almost half of what we had priced out some other tile, so we got it, got busy, and got it installed.  Tomorrow we will grout, Monday we will seal!  I will post a finished picture, but I was so excited, I had to post pictures!



This is a picture of some of the Cardinals who come and visit us everyday.  I wish I could get a picture of the 'layers' of birds starting at the tree the feeder is in, going back to these bushes, which are on the other side of the driveway.  All of the red spots you see are the males, there are that many or more females in the bush, but they kind of blend in.  Click and make it larger.  

You have no idea how much I miss my Nikon D70!  I want a big nice camera again so badly, but it will just have to wait.  The little ones take too long to snap a shot.  Oh well.  I'm so grateful I have a camera!  How else would I be able to chronicle my life:)

No comments: