Sunday, March 18, 2012

Double ovens = faster.......

I think that Stan can vouch for me that I have never asked for many things in our married life...he just said Amen!  We had just bought a new oven a year ago last Thanksgiving in Idaho.  I really liked it.  But then in December, we went to visit Isaac and Heidi in Kentucky.  They had just bought a new oven, or should I say a new double oven.  I really, really liked it, and wished that my new oven was a double!  When we moved to Missouri, we had to leave our six month old oven behind.  I was kind of sad about that, but in the back of my mind I was saying, "Now I know what I really want, a double oven."  ....and I got it!  It makes making a double batch, the only kind I know how to bake, of cookies take only half the time!  Love it!





1 comment:

Shelbee said...

Ohhh...now I know what I want!! That would be so nice for so many different things!