Saturday, September 3, 2011

Caroline Grace has arrived!!

I was able to be in Alabama for the birth of Isaac and Heidi's 5th child. Isaac gave me a call when birth was eminent. I packed up the kids and headed to the hospital. The kids were excited to meet their new little sister. Zach was really good, quite amazed at this little person who was smaller than he was. Little does he know how much she will replace him in the next little while, the earth will revolve around someone other than him. After everyone held her, the nurse let me give her her first sponge bath. I decided her little backside was much more modest than the front. Then the family just enjoyed looking at her for a little while. More pictures to come....









1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am glad that you were able to be there for when she was born. She is absolutely adorable.